I absolutely love music. Once I get a song stuck in my head, it’s there for a long time and I’ll constantly repeat the song for days as well as multiple times in a row! Now I’m not huge on listening to the radio so I have my Pandora playing at all times and therefore I don’t really get tired of a some. There are times tho where I don’t like a song at first but then after listening to it a few times it grows on me.
When it comes to my personal fashion and my designs, I always have songs in mind. There are times I’m wearing one of my favorite outfits (sneaker wedges, leggings, white tank and leather jacket) and Closer by the Chainsmokers comes on and I feel like I’m a model walking the runway. As I’m listening to songs there are many times I can picture certain silhouettes flowing perfectly to the rhythm or as I’m designing a garment I can imagine a song fitting perfectly with the theme in my head.
Right now I’m obsessed with these songs!
- thank u, next – Ariana grande
- Close to my (with Diplo)(feat. Swae Lee) – Ellie Goulding
- Body Talks (feat Kesha) – The Struts
- 2002 – Anne-Marie (also the Bkaye remix)
- High Hopes – Panic! at the Disco
- Wait – Maroon 5
- Whatever it Takes – Imagine Dragons
Then there are some songs that I will always be obsessed with!
- Timber – Pitbull feat. Kesha (will always be my fave)
- Style – Taylor Swift (best fashion song by far)
- The Nights and The Days – Avici (two separate songs.)
- Wanna Be – Spice Girls
- Closer – Chainsmokers feat Halsy
- The Middle – Zedd, Maren Morris, Grey
- Perfect – Ed Sheeran
- Sweet Home Alabama – Lynyrd Skynyrd
Leave a comment with some of your favorite songs!